Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sunday: A Day Of R.E.S.T

Rarely Enjoyed Slow Time...
I have worked every weekend for the past 2 months. Today I spoke after all the Masses, worked on the class I was teaching, taught the class, and just got done meeting with the Social Committee for 2 hours. We have planned all the socials through next December.

My head hurts and I'm hungry. And Switchfoot is playing again. Thank goodness because I don't think I'd keep moving if it weren't blaring out at me!

Anybody else work weekends?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, i work way too many weekends! i have junior high youth group on sunday nights...but i love those little buggers!

8:04 PM  
Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

Junior High! God bless you!
Every Sunday night?? WOW. What do you do?

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home