Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dare You To Move

Ironically as I was creating that post this came on over my computer...I love Switchfoot! "Dare You To Move" has got to be one of the coolest songs on their album, though I also really really like "This Is Your Life (Are You Who You Want To Be?)" At any rate, I have the lyrics to DYTM posted above me on the wall to remind me to get out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home