Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MLA...I Shoulda Knowed Ya

So, I stayed up all night writing my first 15 page paper in 8 years, having heart failure because I have so much to say and wondering how I'm going to fit it all in.

And then I thought, I really should check out MLA to be sure I'm doing it all correctly. So I do. And I read through the requirements.

And realize that I have written a 30 page paper.

Yes, folks, I stayed up all night researching, developing and writing a 30 page paper.

Who forgets about the glory of "double space"???

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Keith Strohm said...

It's all that blogging. It builds "writing muscles!"

10:54 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

Double space was my saving grace in undergrad (and will be again to for my masters)!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home