Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Abba Pater

Of the few I browsed this morning Dom's is actually my favorite. Thanks Dom!

(PS I'll admit it-I still well up with emotion at things like this. I still hope to meet him for real one day!!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hi. I met your sister at a conference this weekend and she said I should check out your blog. As a youth & young adult minister, I was curious to see what you had posted.

I love all your comments regarding Pope John Paul II. As someone who chanted, "JP 2! We love you!" at several WYDs, I completely agree. He was the Pope of my youth and through his creation of WYD, ended up where I am today (long story, but that's the basic idea).

I will definitely add your blog to the list of sites I routinely check.

Peace,
Jen

5:53 PM  
Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

Hi and welcome!

I'm quite glad you decided to stop in. I love doing youth ministry and want to be a place for others "like us" to hang out, shoot the breeze, get ideas, and support each other.

And Papa John Paul II rocks! (pray for us!)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home