Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'll Pray For A Husband For You

So I sit next to Fr Francis Martin at lunch today. (It's the Priest, Deacon and Seminarian Conference). I ask him how his talk went this morning because I was in the office getting some work done. He said it went very well. He has been doing a series on Men and Women, using Genesis 1-3. Tomorrow he is talking about Eph 5 and Marriage. So we got talking, naturally, about marriage and how God fashioned it, how we are called to live it, etc, etc etc. (BTW this man is getting on in years but he his mind is sharp!)

At the end he says "Do you want to get married?" I said "Absolutely! I want all of this!" (what we'd been talking about. "Ok, then I will pray a husband for you"


Fr. Francis Martin is going to pray for a husband for me???? TOTALLY AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home