Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Lunch-For Two Hours!

So I went to lunch with this mom (See "What Did I Just Do?" below) and all worked out. I have always sensed that we could get along, and we did-for two hours! She has the edge about her that she knows-she will speak her mind and not mince words. However, my goal was to simply get to know one another, so we sat and chatted for awhile. I hope she sees it as I do-that it went well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home