Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Monday, August 18, 2008

One year of Ministry

A lot has happened in the last year...I became a full time Director of Youth Ministry and my world was rocked! I'm so unworthy to have had the year that I had, to have been able to minister to these kids and to love them and learn with them and to be a part of their lives.

Having gone to Work Camp, and World Youth Day has refreshed and renewed my zeal for my job. There's so much work to be done for our Church, but there's so much hope and both of these events have taught me that.

I promise more blogs in the future, but for now, I'm thankful for a year of ministry, for a year of fun and grace and love.

May Christ's peace be with you.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love your Totally Catholic Youth Ministries Lounge. Congratulations on what looks like it has been a great year of youth ministry. Please keep up with the blogs. I can’t wait to see more.

Those of us working on “Tyler’s Ride” are attempting to create a television style drama for teens and young adults that is different from what they might currently see on some of today’s television shows. We are trying to create programming with very positive moral and ethical messages.

Please check out our show, and let us know what you think.

We would be ecstatic if you liked it enough to post an episode or two on your site.
It is our hope that we can get the word out to as many people as possible.

Thanks,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnxDyyghbxk&feature=PlayList&p=8F8FA3FC61342771&index=0

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home