Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Well I Never

uh... realized that I had made it difficult for folks to post.

I wondered why I wasn't hearing from a soul! So I checked my settings-and sure enough I had marked it incorrectly.

If it is still a pain in the butt to leave a comment would someone be so kind as to send me an email? I would greatly appreciate it. This blogs only really works when there are some good discussions going. Which I inadverdantly(sp?) messed up...d'oh...

3 Comments:

Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

This has got to be better

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding your earlier post on child protection programs ... see The Wanderer, Sept 22 issue, front page, bottom right corner.

The Bishops' "Child Safety" Official, Teresa Kettlekamp, serves on the board of advisers of the militantly pro-abortion Feminist Majority Foundation's National Center for Women and Policing.

Why do they continue to place people so contrary to Catholic teaching in these types of positions??

1:43 PM  
Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

I saw that, in fact the Wanderer is encouraging folks to contact their bishops to challenge her so called "guidance" of this manner.

Why do they continue? Why does anyone without a spine do what they do?

I think it is because they are men who have forgotten their duty. They are men who cluster together and make foolish calls, leading the faithful astray.

I'm supposing, however, that your question is asked in frustration. What the he** do they think they are doing? We are, however at a point in history where the lay can educate themselves as much as any priest or bishop and know what the teachings of our faith are-and we can remind them that as our shepherds they need to be guiding us in truth.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home