Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Get Over It!

Have you ever had that person that you have to work with who just irritates you?

Argh! Even worse is that this person is a good and holy person, but I tell ya. If this person reminds me one more time to deliver the gifts to one of our voluneers (who is also a personal friend of mine) I think I will scream.

See, it always seems to me, in my measely mind, that if I don't do things this person's way, then she gets to being a nervous nelly. Just can't take it. This person is highly highly organized, but not so great with people. That is not a slam, it's just not where her best gifts lie. Therefore when I do things differently or in my own way that are different from her world of clearly drawn lines it seems to just throw her into fits.

I know, I know. Pray for her. I'm not even working with her anymore and it still irritates me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home