Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Communication Error

Ugh. I hate it when there is a miscommunication. I thought I asked my secretary to print out a letter with the border that I don't have. She thought I was going to fix the letter and send it back to her. But she's now packed up and gone and I need to get this out today. There is so much else goin gon today as well. Looks like it will be a working evening as well. Hope there is something good on TV so that I can stuff and stare and not be stewing.

It also drives me crazy that the FF Dir gets more work from her than I do. Granted its a very busy time right now and the work that she has is very legit. But I have an unusually high amount of admin work that needs doing that I'd usually give her. When I brought this up he wondered why I didn't give her the info earlier in the spring. Because of what it was there was no way I could have, not having benn able to consult the boss who was gone. Snark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home