Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Can You Read Me

While I was at my parents home for Easter I checked up on this blog and found the type to be rather small. On my computer it's just fine, but I got to wondering if it's too small on most people's computer and if so, should I make the font bigger?

Is this too small? Is this font actually better??

3 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

yes, it is hard to read your posts as they are. I just increase text size on my browser, so it isn't a big deal. but bigger would be better.

3:57 PM  
Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

good to know. It looks HUGE to me, but maybe that's my browser.

Any others?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Don Wachtel said...

The text is ok for me. My MSN(IE 6)browser text size is set to medium.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home