Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Blog Awards

Ok, I may be to new for such a thing, but here's my thought:

If the word gets out there that we are here, we could probably have some really interesting discussions. The more the word about this blog gets out there the better. Seriously-because I love it when people comment, even when they disagree. It makes me a better minister, I think. And gives a community for earnest and devoted men and women who make it their business to bring kids to Christ and His Church. That's my biggest goal.

So, if you want to nominate, feel free. Do you know who else I really like- is Take Your Place at least for "New Blogs"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home