Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas

No, no more whining, no more complaining.

Jesus is coming. Let the earth rejoice!
O come let us adore him!! Christ-Christ! The Lord!

My little pithy problems, and really, that is what they are, so small, are nothing compared to true human suffering. When I read about the Sudan or babies being malnourished in India or left behind in China, when I hear about fires burning down a home nearby or families with men and women in the military-especially those involved in the recent bomber attack-I have to really look at myself. I'm not so bad off.

Are there things I want? Yep. And I tell God these dreams and wishes every single day.

But ultimately, the best gift is Him. Is his Grace. Is his Love.

I love thee Lord Jesus

Merry Christmas, Everyone.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home