Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Goofy

Ok, I forgot to add, that the name is kinda goofy, i mean really. How dull can that name be?

Well, it's dull because I googled "Catholic Youth Minister Blog" several times and got nowhere, so I am trying to make this blog less challenging to find. If there IS another blog like this out there I couldn't find it. Hopefully others won't go through the headache i did to try and find a place like this.

Again, I'm still here alone, so I might be the only one needing this space. That's alright, though.

And yes, I know the names are backwards. Welcome to the not-so-literate-at-computers-girl. I'm good with a cup of coffee and friendly conversation, not so with machinary.

Happy Feast of The Immaculate Conception. That was when Jesus was conceived, right???

*sigh*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also a Catholic Youth Minister. I started my blog as a way to help educate my teens and keep in touch with parents, however it is not specifically a Youth Ministry Blog. I'll put up a link to your blog tomorrow. Welcome to the blogosphere!

http://beingornothingness.blogs.com

2:55 AM  
Blogger Philothea Rose said...

My dh is a youth minister, and has been for 6 years, but is actually getting out of "the business" in the next couple of months, although he may trasition over to teaching RCIA, so I guess we might still be in "the business" afterall. Anyways, thanks for the blog. My dh isn't computer savvy, but I'll have to lead him here.

12:40 PM  
Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

darling husband? dashing hero? devious hypocrite? dangerous highway? hmmmmmm...

hya jaime!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home