Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Shameless Promotion

I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm shameless, SHAMELESS I tell you!

NOMINATE ME

Ok, here's the thing, really. While this IS an opinion journal I still want it to be a forum and let others-really other youth ministers-know it's out here, so any free advertising and promotion would be helpful.

SO if you don't nominate me, or then vote for me, at least pass this on to youth ministers. From this past weekend's retreat I firmly believe that I am not the only one who suffers when doing youth ministry. There are a lot of lonely, struggling youth ministers out there. God bless 'em , they don't know the GOLD that they are to the Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home