Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Memed Again

Ms Kelly Clark from The Lady In The Pew memed me-which I was quite delighted. Sometimes she and I spar on stuff but I have the highest regard for her. That I'm even on her radar screen is an honor. (and we only spar on the small stuff, we agree on all the Big Stuff)

So here we go:
What five things would you ask Jesus should you get to Heaven?
OR
Who are the first five people you'd like to see in Heaven?

Five Things I'd Ask:
1. Why do all the Kennedy's die so tragically-and what's up with Eddie?
2. Can I have some of the brew from the Wedding At Cana?
3. What were you thinking with that "Free Will" stuff? Seriously, we don't seem to be handling it all that well...although, when we choose right, it's pretty cool.
4. Can we go see JPII?? I never got to here on earth and now that there's y'know, no time and all I'd like to hang wi' my hero, I mean, second to you Hero, of course.
5. Exactly HOW do prayers work? Do they really "change" things? Why? Why not just do it?

I have no idea who has or had not been memed so I'll just name a few:
Catholic RageMonkey

Patrick at Seize The Day (maybe that will remind him to keep posting. He's so funny sometimes)

Carole at A Light To The Nations

And...The D-Project, another youth ministry blog featured in this weeks' Youth Specialty Update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home