Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Spending Cash

If I spend over $40 I have heart failure. I'm not kidding. I'm the kind of person who signs up for Consumer Reports and figures out exactly which gizmo is right for my money.

So, when I spend $700 on a plane ticket and $1500 on a lap top in one month, you can bet I'm hyperventalating.

Can someone please get me a paper bag?? Someone?

2 Comments:

Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

Hi Dennis!
I'm going to Rome!!! I'm so excited. I'm visiting a friend who is attending the Ang.

And I'm buying a macbook. I've been convinced that Macs are better than pc's and EVeryone who went from PC to Mac never went back. I don't want a used one because I don't want to deal with the issues that might arise with computers. I just don't have the know-how to fix them and don't want to take the time and $$ if something should go wrong.

I coulda gotten a used mac from the University, but I've never owned a computer in my life so this is an investment. At least, that's what I keep telling myself in between gettin sick...

1:00 PM  
Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

PS Dennis- I think there is something wrong with both yours and Carole's blog. I can't see either one of them

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home