Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pope John Paul II Cartoon

As I hear it, approved by the Vatican too.



Got this from a dope on youtube who I won't bother mentioning. Not sure how he got it. However I heard it on MSM today. Yeah, I know! What a way to hear about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I heard about this animated video on our local NBC affiliate. It's not really my taste (from the clip you posted), but I'm sure there's an audience for it.

Speaking of audience, is this supposed to be for kids or adults? The talking pen and journal characters make it seem like it's aimed at kids, but they certainly don't talk in a way that children would understand.

8:09 PM  
Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

Yeah-I think it's directed towards kids. I wouldn't use it for even Middle School, they may make fun of it.

However, I thought it was an interesting development in terms of the life and legacy of Pope John Paul II.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home