Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Let It Snow, Let It Snow Let It -What? You're What?

Still going to have Religious Education tonight? But my kid's school is closed and the evening activities are canceled? What? Did I drive home from work with 50 million other cars? Yes -why do you ask?

Good gravy! Yes we got 4 inches of snow last night. Yes most of the schools were closed today. Yes they made their decision at 5am this morning. Yes it's 3pm here and the roads are cleared and salted.

Hey, if you don't think it's safe, Don't come!

But yes. We are having Religious Education tonight. Hope to see you there folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger TCYM Lounge said...

Thanks so much! I hope to be of service to many youth ministers-I hadn't thought that it would be of service to parents as well! I hope parents will feel free to offer their wisdom as well. Thanks for coming-and come often again! :-)

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Just wanted you to know that I am another parent who is reading your blog. I have 3 teenagers and my husband and I teach Confirmation class. Thank you for your blog!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home