Totally Catholic Youth Ministers Lounge

Are you in youth ministry and you've had it with crazed parents? Rollin' your eyes at the pastoral council? Tired of administration work? Love youth? Love the Church? Appalled at parish politics? Looking for some good games? For a creative ways to teach a lesson for Religious Ed? Just need a place to veg out and say "phew! Someone outside of the parish to talk to!"? Grab y'r Starbucks, turn the computer away from the staff's eyes, grab a seat on a donated dusty couch and let it all go.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

John Paul II: Witness and Example in Ministry To Youth

I find myself still not believing that Pope John Paul II is no longer with us. However, today I was doing our regular service opportunity at a Rescue Mission, serving with the Confirmation kids and even more so I thought about the example that the Holy Father gave to me and how I can do better at implementing this.

Does anyone else have any reflections on this? Has Pope John Paul II been an important figure in your ministry to youth? If he hadn't been, is he now? How? What will you take from his witness?? How about in your own life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home